Acceptable Use Policy
By using the Service (as defined in the Terms of Service) and/or our website, you agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content:
• that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
• that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in sexual activities or exposing sexual organs unfitting for the Service;
• that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
• that suggests a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
• that violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability;
• with respect to employers that employ four or more employees, that violates the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act, including requiring U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency (green card status) as a condition for employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract;
• that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any of our employees, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures);
• that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
• that is fraudulent, false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
• that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
• that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
• that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of business directories which are not designated for such purposes;
• emailed to our users who have not given permission in writing to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests, including but not limited to links to commercial services or web sites, except as specifically permitted;
• that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law;
• that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of content, emails or posts (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or
• that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through the Service.
Without limiting any of the itemized Prohibited Conduct below, you may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Further, by using the Service and/or our website, you agree not to:
• contact anyone, by email, telephone, mail or other means, who has asked not to be contacted;
• “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
• collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
• use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service – unless expressly permitted in writing by us;
• post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service, our website or our computers or servers; or
• use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of content on business directories without such content being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit content in bulk, or for automatic submission of content at regular intervals.
Our Rights, Reporting of Violations
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Service or our website. We may:
• investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Service or our website; or
• remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Service or our website.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please email us at SHOPLINKERS411@GMAIL.COM EMAIL ADDRESS